Cyclocross

Cyclocross
Crazy fast - Crazy hard - Crazy Fun

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CrossCamp Day 5 - My wheels are here!

Around noon today my remaining bike box arrived with everything intact. Including, wheels, muck boots, spare shoes, additional clothing and bike tools. Having finished the bike assembly, I now have two bikes and two sets of spare wheels in time for the race tomorrow. That was a welcome package. I was able to get out on the bike for an hour and a half as a race opener with several good jumps or accelerations. The bike felt great and everything was spot on. Not that I did not appreciate the leopard print cruiser….but it felt nice to be back on my bike.

My race on Wednesday will start at 12:30 and I am looking forward to the competition. Race information can be found at the NordzeeCross website. With the stress of no bicycles behind me, I am ready to roll and let the racing start.

No comments:

Post a Comment